TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to M Wood Inc or its affiliates or its business (collectively, “Melissa Wood Health”), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Account” - a registered user account with Melissa Wood Health
- “Software” - website store.melisssawoodhealth.com
- “Content” - means any data, text, files, information, images, graphics, photos, links and other content or materials created and owned by Melissa Wood Health.
- “Product” - means any digital or physical product purchased through the Melissa Wood Health Software.
- “Seller” - means the brand you are purchasing from, Melissa Wood Health.
- “Service” - shop tab of the Melissa Wood Health website
- You must use the Software only in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your Account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any Account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create Accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to us upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Melissa Wood Health users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
- The Software contains Content owned or licensed by Melissa Wood Health. Melissa Wood Health Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Melissa Wood Health, Melissa Wood Health owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Software. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Melissa Wood Health Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Melissa Wood Health Content.
- The Melissa Wood Health name and logo are trademarks owned by the Seller and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Melissa Wood Health. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Melissa Wood Health, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Melissa Wood Health.
This Refund and Returns Policy applies for all products purchased through the Melissa Wood Health checkout.
You acknowledge that Melissa Wood Health provides a platform for users to purchase Products from a Seller, and that a sales contract is formed between you and Melissa Wood Health.
You will be sent confirmation of the sales contract between Melissa Wood Health and yourself via email promptly after the conclusion of the contract.
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: Melissa Wood Health cannot exchange or refund any physical products due to hygiene reasons. (regulation 28(3)(a), CCRs).
- DIGITAL PRODUCTS: Melissa Wood Health offer digital products which are refundable if the customer has a significant issue accessing and/or using the Product. In order to request a refund, you must contact our customer service team who will require information regarding your mobile device and screen recordings to highlight and verify your issues. On verified, our team shall issue a refund and remove the product from your account.
- RETURNS FROM THE POSTAL SERVICE: If your order is returned to us due to non-delivery or incorrect address, it will be automatically cancelled and refunded and you will need to create another order again. You will not be refunded for the postage as we have incurred the cost sending you the order.
- IF YOUR ITEM IS NOT RECEIVED: If the shipping time has expired and customer support cannot find a solution to fulfil your order we will offer you a replacement order to send you the goods again.
- RETURNS BY CUSTOMER: Any returned parcels sent by the customer without acknowledgement from a member of the support team will not be returned/exchanged or refunded.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Melissa Wood Health under which you may access the Service. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Service.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which form part of our Terms and Conditions.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to abuse our staff through emails and social media. Any form of abuse will result in your account being blocked.
We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information from and about users of the Service in a variety of ways. This includes:
Information You Provide. We collect Personal Information you provide when you use the Service or otherwise communicate with us. If you register an account with us, we will collect the information you provide, such as your name, screen name, Instagram handle, birthday, location, email address, and phone number. We will also collect any Personal Information you submit through your use of the Service. For example, the information you provide can include your messaging history and any information included in your messages via the Service. We may also collect Personal Information through your communications with our customer-support team.
Device and Usage Information. Like most online services, we automatically receive standard technical information when you interact with our Service, which may constitute Personal Information, including browser and device information such as unique device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may identify your general geographic location), browser types, and the date and time of your interactions. We also receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as which website pages you visited and how much time was spent on the page.
We may collect this information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your device. Cookies enable us to personalize your experience on the Service, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information, and monitor advertisements and other activities. Our Service may use different kinds of cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Information in a variety of ways to provide our Service and to operate our business, including the following:
Service Related Usage. We use the Personal Information we collect about and from you for a number of purposes, including: providing and supporting the Service, analyzing how you use the Service, and better tailoring features. We may also track what online audio, visual, and audiovisual content has been viewed or otherwise consumed on an aggregate basis or by an individual user. By viewing videos via the Service, you agree we can track your video viewing history.
Communications. We use your Personal Information to communicate with you for Service-related purposes. For example, we may send email to the email address you provide to us or text messages, to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, system maintenance, and other Service-related purposes.
Improve our Service. We use the Personal Information that we collect (i) to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences; (ii) to monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our Service; and (iii) to improve our Service and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
Marketing. As permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information we obtain about you for marketing purposes, such as providing you with promotional materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you, or providing your information to third parties so that they may send you promotional materials. Where required under applicable law, we’ll obtain your prior opt-in consent to (i) send you electronic marketing communications or (ii) share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How We Share Your Information
We may share, transfer, or disclose your Personal Information, if you consent to us doing so, which consent may be express or implied as required in the circumstances, as well as in the following circumstances:
Comply with Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate to: (i) comply with applicable law and legal processes; (ii) respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iii) enforce our Terms of Service; (iv) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (v) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Corporate Transactions. We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties who are subject to confidentiality obligations in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
Aggregate, De-Identified Information. We may use your Personal Information to create aggregate or statistical information that does not directly identify a specific person, and we may share that information. For example, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports and information on user demographics and traffic patterns with third parties. This aggregated information does not constitute Personal Information or identify any individuals.
EU Users. If you are in the EU, you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the collection and processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing. If you are in the EU, we will collect and process your personal data:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you;
- When we have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing your personal data in order for us to run a successful commercial organization;
- Where you have given your consent – please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information We have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com.